Auth: Lister Introduction
The Auth: Lister Web service is used to list all the things that may be registered or authenticated in an OSF Web Service network. Specifically, it is used to:
- Get the list of all the datasets accessible to a user
- Get the list of all the datasets accessible to a group
- Get the list of all groups where a given user is a member
- Get the list of all groups that have access to a given dataset
- Get the list of all groups.
Developers communicate with the Authentication: Lister Web service using the HTTP GET method. You may request one of the following mime types: (1) text/xml, (2) application/rdf+xml, (3) application/rdf+n3 or (4) application/json. The content returned by the Web service is serialized using the mime type requested and the data returned depends on the parameters selected.